See Similar Listings
Horses   USA   WI   Sheboygan Area   Friesian   Baby   Female -

in utero gypsy x friesian cross foal | Female, Male Friesian Baby in Plymouth WI | 5698062865

featheredacresfarm

This listing was posted on Horseclicks.

$3,500

in utero gypsy x friesian cross foal

Price:
$3,500
Location:
Plymouth, WI
Description:

See our web sitefor more pics & info. Friday The Thirteenth aka Sophie, our grulla Friesian sport horse mare, is in foal to our cremello roan gypsy vanner stallion Shay for May 2020 foal. This foal is for sale & can be held with a $500 deposit in utero! Buyer will be able to watch mama on our live streaming barn cameras in the weeks leading up to birth! All our foals are born live on mare watchers & remain live for the 1st few days until mama & baby move into their private paddock. Sophie is PSSM1 neg, EE Dd, She's 15.2+ hands & her foals tend to mature the same. Sophie is a Friesian X APHA mare. With Shay as the sire to this foal she has 50% chance of having another grulla foal, 25 % chance of smoky black & 25 % chance of a blue roan foal, will carry a cream gene regardless of color. Her last three gypsy cross foals have all been (smoky) grulla , 1 was a grulla roan. Foal can be registered as a gypsy cross, friesian cross or both. Shay is also pssm1 neg. He is a grandson of Romeo. You can see more of him on our stallion page https://featheredacresfarm.visit our website $1000 payment will be due following the birth & the remainder due at weaning time, prior to pick up. Deposits will be refunded in full if for any reason foal is not born live & healthy. Buyers will be sent updates as due date approaches & are welcome to mingle with our previous buyers from all around the US on facebook if desired! Our goal is to make this a good journey & experience for everyone! Baby will be handled daily & have age appropriate training.
Breed:
Friesian
Category:
Horses
Details:
Baby
Sex:
Female
January 14 on Horseclicks
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to Horseclicks
Important Safety Tips
  • Meet the seller and pet in person
  • Don’t wire money or take advance payments.
  • Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: in utero gypsy x friesian cross foal
in utero gypsy x friesian cross foal is a Female, Male Friesian Baby for sale in Sheboygan. Find other listings like in utero gypsy x friesian cross foal by searching Oodle for Female, Male Friesian Horses.